Sunday, March 7, 2010

All the Places I Wanna Go in the Summertime

The Grand Canyon


Arches


Bryce Canyon


Havasupai


Cannon Beach, OR

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Take me to Oregon with you!

jackie boy said...

I'd go back to Havasupai, other then that they all look to hot or oregony for me. what if we all went to barbados!!!

SamYam said...

Where were you when I to Havasupai and Cannon Beach last summer? Where?? Where??? WHERE????????

Come to Havasupai this summmmmmmmmmmmmer.

Nathan said...

Okay in order of comment...
Sam, I was working unfortunately. Of course you went about 2 weeks before I quit my job so I should have just come. This summer I'm also working, however, I NEED to go to these places so somehow I'll make it happen.
Jack, Havasupai looks like a small sliver of heaven. And I would absolutely love to go to barbados.
Sister, buy a ticket and come backpacking with me at the end of the summer. Just sayin' --
sincerely, Me