Friday, October 30, 2009

ORCA

This orca whale is representative of the ORCA grant for which I've spent (what seems to be) an innumerable amount of hours researching and writing. I'm applying for something that could turn my two page, single spaced proposal into cold, hard cash. This is my incentive. With money I can afford to spend some time doing something that I actually find meaningful this summer. I want to get this grant SO bad...and after all the work I've put into this, I can't imagine not getting the grant. So, please BYU Board of Creativity grant me this gift. I think that if I don't, I will cry. I will do it in private like a "real man" if necessary (thanks Jack for the recommendation). One more day of this, and then I can rest. Magoo.

2 comments:

SamYam said...

Best of luck Nate. I got one and it opened the floodgates to other grants.

Nathan said...

Thanks Sam. I feel like this would be the culminating achievement of my college experience. After spending what seems like on million hours on this thing, I think I'll seriously cry if I don't get it. haha