Thursday, November 5, 2009
Mid-Term Slump
So once upon a time.... I had a lot, A LOT, to do. School is a crazy thing. It's fun, but it requires so much of you. Sometimes I feel like it requires more than you can possibly give in the time that's allotted to mortals. I think part of the reason I have so much to do at this point in the semester is not because of what I haven't been doing, or because I've procrastinated to the last minute; rather, that I have taken up a number of other projects that have also demanded my time. In other words, I've created my own problem (because there's certainly nothing working against me other than time). What's funny though is that the accumulation of work I've put into a number of different "side-projects" is what has led me to be more of myself (more 'Nathan'). So I'm happy, but I'm stressed. I guess that's life. "Tough luck!" is what certain people would say I'm sure. I just need to make it to Thanksgiving. If I can do that, no matter how much sleep I have to (or will most definitely) lose, I will be a happy man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't listen to those certain people is what I have to say. I must agree. It is the balance between finishing assignments and going to class and having dinner and discussions with the three of us and spending time on the s bed that makes me happy. We have to realign our priorities once in a while - and grades are def not priority.
Post a Comment