So today is Thanksgiving. I love this awesome American tradition. The event we often remember and refer to when we think about Thanksgiving is when the Pilgrims came together with a group of Native American Indians to celebrate the harvest and the fact that the Pilgrims were still alive. All I have to say is that I'm so glad they did this, because I really enjoy mashed potatoes, turkey, and cranberries all together on my plate in a magnificent feast once a year. This year, I'm eating turkey in San Diego, California. A little different than freezing cold Utah that I've been used to for the past 16 or so years. I'm not complaining though. 75 degree weather, and an ocean view is definitely something I enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Turkey Day 2009
So today is Thanksgiving. I love this awesome American tradition. The event we often remember and refer to when we think about Thanksgiving is when the Pilgrims came together with a group of Native American Indians to celebrate the harvest and the fact that the Pilgrims were still alive. All I have to say is that I'm so glad they did this, because I really enjoy mashed potatoes, turkey, and cranberries all together on my plate in a magnificent feast once a year. This year, I'm eating turkey in San Diego, California. A little different than freezing cold Utah that I've been used to for the past 16 or so years. I'm not complaining though. 75 degree weather, and an ocean view is definitely something I enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment