Saturday, December 12, 2009

Toro Rojo

Red Bull...really good at keeping you up for things like dance parties, and especially for writing papers all through the night (when seriously not a creature seems to be stirring). But BOY do they leave you with awful stomach aches, particularly after the second one. I'm just glad I don't have to write any more papers for a little while.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Next time I would suggest the orange or the green Monster, the purple Bookoo, but never the Superman. They have the same wake-up effect but none of the smarties taste. I'm a little ashamed of my energy drink past.

You should look at this: http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine
I find it amusing. Apparently my beloved Bookoo would be the first to kill me. Just 20 cans. The disclaimer is the best part.

Disclaimer
This tool is intended as humor - and is for entertainment purposes only. Nothing on here should be construed as medical advice or information. Do not try this at home. If you actually try this and end up dying after only 140 energy drinks instead of 143, its not our fault.

PS are you going to be around much this break? I'm home! And that usually means I'm also in Provo.

Nathan said...

Thank you for that lengthy and extremely useful comment. I will definitely look into new energy drinks. Sometimes I wonder how long it will take for them to be included in the Word of Wisdom. In response to your question about my vacation plans, I will be here until Friday. I'm actually going to Mexico for Christmas to visit my mission. So... if you're around P'town before then, yes, we should get together. I haven't even seen Darci for the longest time, and I presume you'll be with her.